• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

If you Owned the cruiseline...

Rate this topic

That's a tough one.......For me the food is important but not a deal breaker as long as it's edible.

I guess I'd want to be known for service! My cruiseline would have no tipping and the crew would be paid a real wage so they wouldn't get stiffed by passengers. I hate that! Guess that means I'd have to charge more but for excellent service I think we'd do OK.

That's a tough one.......For me the food is important but not a deal breaker as long as it's edible.

I guess I'd want to be known for service! My cruiseline would have no tipping and the crew would be paid a real wage so they wouldn't get stiffed by passengers. I hate that! Guess that means I'd have to charge more but for excellent service I think we'd do OK.

I go along with that - 100%!!

You've described Regent which is why I love it. Of course, the food is much better than edible--it's great!

I think that most people would not really appreciate true gourmet food, so I think that what most lines do today is right for the masses. I think that I would really emphasize the service area. This is what tends to impress people the most. The other thing I would do is make the cruise truly all-inclusive.