• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

May 14,2009 Explorer of the Seas

Rate this topic

Hi Everyone,

We're at it again.....what I just love to do, cruise!!!! We are booked on May 14, 2009 RCL Explorer of the Seas Bermuda and Caribbean Cruise.

Why I booked this itinerary is St Maarten, we have never been there. So is anyone out there going on the same cruise? We looking forward to meeting new friends and having a fun time under the stars, and watching the beautiful sunsets.

Happy Cruising

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know, my wife and I and eight of our friends did that same itineary in June of this year. We had a great time :biggrin: The ship is great and the crew was too!!!! Have a great time. We had such a great time on the Explorer of the Seas that we booked a 5 night Bermuda cruise on Her in September 20th this year for our anniversary. Also wanted to know I was born in Hamden, Ct. but moved to Philadelphia When I was 10 yrs. old.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Well we changed our cruise to April 24, 2010 on the Oasis of the Seas. Next year we have two weddings and one is in Aruba, so we gave up cruising for one year and now we'll have something to look forward to. This beautiful new ship to sail on. :biggrin: