• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Imagination

Rate this topic

Ok Crazies the countdown is on and I would like to hear your experiences.. hopefully there are some?

Who has cruised on her before? Have you been since her refurbishment?

What did you like or not like... do you have any tips or little known secrets to share?

Remember I'm a newbie so any and all info is appreciated.

For example I have learned re Cabin stewards that you should tip well the first night to ensure you are well taken care of the remainder of the cruise so whats a "good" tip for night 1... $10, 20??

We're stopping at Key West (7:30a- 2p) and Cozumel (1p-10p) so any tips on either port?

Key West time will be limited so would like to just see highlights and Cozumel I think some of us just want to explore rather then do excursions. :biggrin:

• 7 months later...

We had the same itinerary in June but were on the fascination. it was our first cruise together with my husband and i and we did not tip the room steward except for what was already included and he still made our little towel animals and had ice for us every night. He also tried to remember our names and greeted us with a smile evrytime we saw him. In Key West, we went on the Fury snorkeling excursion. It was great! Only downside to it was that we barely had any time to explore Key west, other than Sloppy Joe's. When we go in April we are going to rent scooters or bikes or do the on/off trolley tour adn see the Southernmost Point, Hemingway House, and Truman's little white house, of course in between stopping at the bars, like Irish Kevins and whatever else ones we run into. AlsoI really want to see the cemetery.

In Cozumel we had gone to the Playa Mia all inclusive. We were so drunk by the time we left that another couple on our ship, the bf almost got arrested by mexican police. So when we go there in Sept, we will be going to Nachi Cocom. Its so beautiful and will hvae kids with us on that one. Only let 100 ppl per day visit and not to expensive for all inclusive. Good luck and Happy cruissing!!!

Ok Crazies the countdown is on and I would like to hear your experiences.. hopefully there are some?

What did you like or not like... do you have any tips or little known secrets to share?

For example I have learned re Cabin stewards that you should tip well the first night to ensure you are well taken care of the remainder of the cruise so whats a "good" tip for night 1... $10, 20??

We're stopping at Key West (7:30a- 2p) and Cozumel (1p-10p) so any tips on either port?

Key West time will be limited so would like to just see highlights and Cozumel I think some of us just want to explore rather then do excursions. :biggrin:

We had the same itinerary in June but were on the fascination. it was our first cruise together with my husband and i and we did not tip the room steward except for what was already included and he still made our little towel animals and had ice for us every night. He also tried to remember our names and greeted us with a smile evrytime we saw him. In Key West, we went on the Fury snorkeling excursion. It was great! Only downside to it was that we barely had any time to explore Key west, other than Sloppy Joe's. When we go in April we are going to rent scooters or bikes or do the on/off trolley tour adn see the Southernmost Point, Hemingway House, and Truman's little white house, of course in between stopping at the bars, like Irish Kevins and whatever else ones we run into. AlsoI really want to see the cemetery.

In Cozumel we had gone to the Playa Mia all inclusive. We were so drunk by the time we left that another couple on our ship, the bf almost got arrested by mexican police. So when we go there in Sept, we will be going to Nachi Cocom. Its so beautiful and will hvae kids with us on that one. Only let 100 ppl per day visit and not to expensive for all inclusive. Good luck and Happy cruissing!!!