• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Formal Night What do you wear?

Rate this topic

JoeyandDavid

This thread like so many go in so many directions thats what is cool about crazies... Andrea..if we get 3 out of 5 posts on topic we had a good discussion!! so no need to apologize..( and thanks for reposting) :thumbup:

Joey, you are so right - that's what I love about Cruise Crazies!!

Andrea, I LOVE that photo!!! Tony and I are very kissy, kissy, huggy, huggy (I'm sure you all wanted to know that) so it's refreshing to see someone else in that position....... ooops, bad word!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread like so many go in so many directions thats what is cool about crazies... Andrea..if we get 3 out of 5 posts on topic we had a good discussion!! so no need to apologize..( and thanks for reposting) :thumbup:

Joey, you are so right - that's what I love about Cruise Crazies!!

Andrea, I LOVE that photo!!! Tony and I are very kissy, kissy, huggy, huggy (I'm sure you all wanted to know that) so it's refreshing to see someone else in that position....... ooops, bad word!!

WELL, I am SO glad I reposted the picture!!!...thanks Jackie, I always loved that photo more than the "professional" photos we bought. A very nice couple at a table next to us took that picture of us on our anniversary! and as far as being "kissy, kissy, huggy, huggy...if you don't have that, what do you have in a partner? I love my husband much more today than the day I married him. :wub:

have you noticed the poll.. if the men dress in tuxs the women go with glitter..

if the women go with gowns the men go with suits...

how interesting..

what do you think it means?

I think it shows that dressing up is more important to one spouse than the other..however the one that dresses down understands how important it is that their spouses can experience it.. so they make some sort of attempt to accommodate their partner....in other words.. its all about the love..... That's what i think it means..

have you noticed the poll.. if the men dress in tuxs the women go with glitter..

how interesting..

I think it shows that dressing up is more important to one spouse than the other..however the one that dresses down understands how important it is that their spouses can experience it.. so they make some sort of attempt to accommodate their partner....in other words.. its all about the love..... That's what i think it means..

I do believe that says it all! :wub:

how interesting..

I agree too!