• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Question of the Day

Rate this topic

Joanandjoe

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we could qualify as the grand parents with our three daughters families, our son and his girlfriend, and all our 11 grand kids. That's assuming it's not a scam.

In a new post on the original thread, Jason stated that the thread was cleared by him in advance, and that he has asked the OP for more information. If you're interested in the contest, I seuggest that you send a message to Jason, who can probably give you (or get for you) more details.

We qualify, but whose high school/middle school grandchildren can afford to miss a week or 10 days of classes. In elementary school they often will give them assignments, but not by middle school.

Our family was to big and some of the grandkids not old enough. It would be very tough to take grade school and high school students out of class for two weeks.

>> Thanks for the email Keith and Rita. We are only looking for a family of 6 or 7. Grandparents, obviously you, One set of Parents, and 2-3 children who MUST be at least 11 years of age. If you could please re-submit following this criteria and including pictures of everyone in your group. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Leaha Lukas

Casting Producer

According to those guidelines we would qualify, with Marc and I being the grandparents, and it's my dream to do a Mediterranean cruise, but I'm not one to be under the spotlight either, and I would need to get in a lot better shape for a Mediterranean cruise. LOL