• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

San Pedro hotel with cruise parking

Rate this topic

denmarks

I have gone on a few of cruises from LA and stayed at the Sunrise Hotel in San Pedro. They used to charge about $100-$110 a night and included free cruise parking. They are no longer part of Best Western and want an additional $100 for 2 weeks parking. That is still a lower price than parking at the port. Does anyone have any other hotel recommendations? We need a single and a double and are bringing one car. I would like to stay in the $100-$110 basic price range per room plus an additional parking charge if necessary. The Sunrise Hotel seems to be the best even at $100 more for parking when you look at the total cost. ($320).

You may want to consider Vagabond Inn San Pedro

215 S Gaffey Street

San Pedro, CA 90731

Nightly Rates (76.45 - 109.00)

Property Description

Vagabond Inn San Pedro is located near the 110 Freeway in San Pedro. We are just minutes to Ports O'Call Village, the San Pedro Harbor, cruise ships, flights and boats to Catalina, Cabrillo Marine Aquarium, Queen Mary and the World Cruise Center. It is only a short drive to Long Beach Area and the Convention Center. Start your day with our complimentary continental breakfast or catch up on current events with a free weekday newspaper. After a long day, go for a swim in our heated pool or unwind in your room and watch HBO. Please note that a valid credit card and ID are required at check-in. Whenever you stay with us, we'll serve you with our own brand of Western hospitality. Good value, friendly people- it's how we do things.

I believe they have a park and cruise offer as well... sorry didn't have a phone number but if you google vagabond inn i am sure you will find it

We have a room reserved at the Vagabond for February. For one night and parking for the length of our cruise is $119 before the taxes and fees. They also will transport you to the pier for free but you will need to find your own transportation back. I have heard that taxi's will run about $10 to take you to the motel. If I am wrong please let know. So I can rebudget my cost.

I did all this online on their website. No money now and I did receive a confromation stating I have a room.

Website is www.vagabondinn.com

Phone number is 310-831-8911

Hope this helps.

• 11 months later...

A quick check of the Vagabond Inn's website shows a basic room, with continental breakfast and shuttle to the pier, at $85 for one night. Also, the "Park & Sail" (one night + one week's parking and shuttle service) is $119 regular price, $107.10 with AAA, Senior, or military/govt pricing.

My TA is currently checking with his contacts for other hotels. I'll post those once he gets back with me.

Allen