• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Triumph

Rate this topic

• 6 months later...
Hi all! We will be sailing on the Carnival Triumph out of New Orleans on 01/09/2010. We are looking for anyone who will be sailing with us.

We are an almost-40-year-old couple (eek) from Katy TX. We're leaving the kids home this time. We are looking for another 7 great days aboard a Carnival Fun Ship!

I won't be going with you, however, the Triumph is a really nice ship. This fall I will be going on my third cruise on the Truiumph. You will have a lot of fun, I know I did on my last two cruises on it. Have fun.

• 1 year later...

Hi! I am looking at booking a trip on this ship - Triumph out of New Orleans. I am looking at different sites and getting pricing. I click all the way around and looking at different types of rooms. I am really confused as to what kind of room would work out best. We don't like a lot of noise, so not sure how much you can hear of the neighbors. Would like to save some money on the room, to use elsewhere such as excursions, shopping. But believe I do want a balcony room. I look at the classes of room, and really can't tell what would be the best for the money. I see others have sailed on this ship. Can you give a newbie some guidance on picking the room. It will be just 2 of us, hubby and I. Thank you.

• 8 months later...