• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

CNBC new Documentary~ Cruise Inc

Rate this topic

Joey...I caught the show. Nothing really suprised me but I did find some of the numbers interesting.

If I remember right they had to sell $7.50 of bar products every day to every guest just to break even. I will do my part to make sure their quota is not only met but exceeded! :cool2:

Joey...I caught the show. Nothing really suprised me but I did find some of the numbers interesting.

If I remember right they had to sell $7.50 of bar products every day to every guest just to break even. I will do my part to make sure their quota is not only met but exceeded! :cool2:

whata guy! :thumbup:

I found it very interesting. Of course it made me want to go cruising again immediately.

I got a chance to see the Norwegian Gem. It's just like the Pearl and has just about everything!! I know my kids would love the bowling alley!!

Very interesting...learned some things I didn't know...confirmed some suspitions...and over all very entertaining.

I feel the cruise line that is the most conservative on new ships will be the one to emerge out of the uncertain period in the best shape. Refurb instead of new etc.

Thanks Joey

Later

Jim

Just finished watching it, and nothing too surprising. The numbers are interesting. I was glad to see that they didn't really do the usual bashing that the media usually do pertaining to Norovirus, people missing, crime , etc. I thought that they gave a pretty fair point of view. I do now want to cruise even more.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally got around to watching this ( I recorded it when it was on originally). Very well done! I loved the behind the scenes stuff they showed. I enjoyed this documentary much more than the ones produced by the Travel Channel where it sometimes feels like an hour long commercial. Zack and I also loved seeing Roatan, Honduras......one of our ports on our last cruise.