• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

3 more days!

Rate this topic

That's a great attitude. I certainly would feel the same as you. I'm a bit jealous that it's not me going on that cruise, but that's OK, mine will be soon enough. :cool2: Enjoy the cruise.

We have sailed the Conquest twice...very good crew and the ship stays in good maintanance...some of iur best cruising was on the Conquest...ENJOY..

Thanks you guys!

I'm gonna start packing now so I won't forget anything.

I will think of you when I am watching the sun dipping into the ocean. Just love that part!

Thanks you guys!

I'm gonna start packing now so I won't forget anything.

I will think of you when I am watching the sun dipping into the ocean. Just love that part!

Don't forget to use the CruiseCrazies Packing List. It's about the best I've seen yet.

We leave tomorrow! Yeah!

I have my packing list and I'm checking off everything as I go. Getting ready to go get sprayed with my daughter so we won't look like ghosts. Not the sun worshiper I used to be.

Have the dog at my son's house. Wouldn't you know she has gone into season the day before we leave. Poor Justin! He now has to take care of this dog and all the gross stuff that goes with it. He has a boy boxer but I think he's too young to worry about something happening. I hope. She's kenneled during the day so I think she'll be ok. I just feel bad for my son.

I guess I should bring him back more than a T-shirt for dog sitting.

Have a great weekend everyone. I know I will.

Thank you all for your good wishes and advice too. :cool2: