• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Why do you cruise?

Rate this topic

the pure joy when I left my driveway... it is hard to put into words...on our 1st cruise we were not 1/10th mile away from the house and we looked at one another and said, "We actually did it, we left!"...it was the first time since my husband and I had been married and had children and we were going to be away for more than over night.

but when I saw the Carnival funnel at the pier and realized I had finally "made it" and was going to get on that boat come hell or high water...that is when I realized why I wanted to go on a cruise...to GET AWAY!

everthing else I have come to love about cruising is simply Baileys in my coffee...I would get on a cruise anyday of the week to get away from it all...

That is why I cruise...To get away. :cool2:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some go for the food, some go for the beverages, some go for the shows, some go for the service, and some go just to get away while others go because they are told to! :tongue: ...

What is the real number one reason you cruise?

I just love it i know its going to sound strange but i always say its like going on a big white cloud that takes you out of the real world for awhile.

That is why I cruise...To get away. :cool2:

Andrea I guess sometimes Calgon just won't do! :biggrin:

no, Calgon just won't do...

there is....

NO pill,

NO drink,

NO drug,

NO shrink,

NO outlet that I can possibly think of...

I am sure there are others for some people, but I don't know of them, that does for me what getting on a cruise ship does. I really need that right now. It can't get here soon enough.