• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Cruise Rituals

Rate this topic

hazelson

I get out the Clorox wipes and wipe down every surface that we will be touching in the stateroom. Like the TV remote, telephone, door knobs, drawer handles, etc. etc. I know the stewards do this, but, what can it hurt??

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!! about the same for us, everything previously stated and.......We try on the life vests and take a crazy picture. One was me sleeping with it on, one was me sitting on the toilet with it on, sorry, to much information.

The costs are about the same as a nice spa in your home town. The Swedish massage is about $120.00, the hot stone massage is about the same. The only time you may get a little break int he price is if it is a shore day. The yoga and spinning classes are extra, but the gym and steam room is free. Theywill have a spa menu on carnival.com once you put in your booking number and pre register.

===========================

Antigua Holiday

taxi service to long beach airport

Yup the same we chow down, put our bags away, tour the ship. Then our next ritual is we find the deck right above bridge, which is usually an open deck, after muster drill we head up and watch the ship leave port and sail off into the open blue. The wind in my face and feel of the salty air lets me know the cruise has started!!!

• 3 weeks later...