• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Has anyone taken Tour deForce?

Rate this topic

Greetings cruise crazies members! It's been awhile since I've been on! I hope you all have been doing well as I have missed talking to all you great people, alas schoolwork always comes first! But I promised before, that whenever I have time I will definitely come on here as often as I can! You are all such pleasurable people to be around :)

Now I have a question, if anyone would be ever so kind to answer! I'm leaving on the Norweigan Jewel from London for a 12 day Europe cruise, we will be stoping in St. Petersburg on Aug. 20 and have been emailing Tour deForce, a private 15 person tour that we found their website(compliments of google). Now my parents are worried if they are legit, because we have heard terrible stories about such tours being scams! Has anyone toured with them before or heard of them? Are they a legit tour?

Thank you for your time in reading this, God bless fellow cruisers!

GottaCruz! *bearhugz* its been so long since Ive talked to you! I'm so glad to see you are still an active member on here as usual! I've so missed talking to you! Oh my, what a memory you have! I am still dancing of course! Just recently also auditioned into a full time broadway dance school, hopefully I'll get in! But my parents are very against it! They say broadway dancing is a waste of time unless you become famous and I never will. :( But if I do get into the dance school full time it will be tricky to work it around school! I'm entering my 3rd year of Police Investigations, its getting harder and harder to memorize so many law statues and this and that and soooo many whodunits! I just want to take a long long nap sometimes :D How are you Cheryl?? I'd love to hear how you are doing!

Jimmy, so glad to hear you're doing well. I'm so proud of you. It's so great to hear of a young person with so much drive and ambition. I'll write more soon. Later, you can check your messages. I've missed you around here too.