• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What was your first port-of-call on your first cruise?

Rate this topic

deb1220

Our first cruise was Valentine's weekend out of LA. First stop was Catalina Island where we took a glass bottom boat tour, walked around the island and really thought we had died and gone to heaven. Next stop was Encenada (at night) and we never got off the ship. We were hooked from that moment on!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our first port of call on first cruise was Martinique (January 7th, 1989) on the Azur (Celebrity). Hey that was more than 20 years ago. Time flies when you are having fun.

We took an excursion in a Mercedes. WOW (for the island) and WOW (for the car)

[/size]

my first port of call was cozumel. i was with a grand son of mine and we took a submarine down about 100 feet to enjoy the sea life. the water was so clear we really didn't need the sub to see anything...but it was an exciting time and an experience he and i will not soon forget!!

i didn't know water could be that shade of blue. being from pa and visiting the shores around here i was prepared for green and cloudy not blue, clear, and amazing. i don't think chase (my grandson) stopped smiling all day. me either.