• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

directions

Rate this topic

lindasuelucas

where are the directions for posting, changing fonts, colors, size, etc...it was easier getting around when i first joined up. for some reason i am no longer able to change the way my messages look. nor can i view the pictures otherS talk about during a forum. and...where is the beginning of a forum topic?? it seems like i'm coming in really late on conversations and can't find the beginning so i can follow along. HELP!!!

Can't help you too much, I'm having trouble negotiating the boards. They seem to be overcomplicated and not as user friendly as they used to be.

With your font question, I think the problem in your signature is that you have no message. It's just [/size]

Try this

Type your message, highlight it, choose fonts, re-highlight message, choose size, re-highlight message, choose colour. It should work.

For images, click on the immage icon, fourth from the end, and you should get a separate window that prompts you to enter the http location of your image. Enter the location and click OK. You should get an image like this one.

DSCN2526.jpg

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

The main thing, when you're highlighting and adding stuff like fonts, colors, etc. is to either highlight only the message part (not the other stuff) or to highlight everything, including the brackets. For example if I write:

Book the Carnival cruise

and want the word Carnival to be italicized and in a different color, I highlight Carnival, select red from the A menu and I get:

Book the Carnival Cruise

Then if I want to italicize it, I highlight only Carnival (not the color-"#FF0000" part) and select italics from the i button and I get:

Book the Carnival Cruise.

If I highlighted the whole thing from the work color to the second word color, I would get:

Book the [color=#FF0000]Carnival[/color] Cruise

Clear, or just confusing??