• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

clothes

Rate this topic

tbarton

We originally planned a late summer cruise and I bought lots of summer outfits. Then we had to change our plans to sail in November. I know that the temperature in the Carribean will still be warm enough for summer clothes but on the ship, will the very summery dresses be out of place?

In the Caribbean anything goes...so nice and warm. I've only gone once and it was in November and everyone was wearing summer stuff. It was sooo awesome. Have a wonderful time!! Just take sweaters/jackets for any weird weather...can get chilly at night. I'm from Vegas and freeze at 69 so that could just be me...LOL

In the Caribbean anything goes...so nice and warm. I've only gone once and it was in November and everyone was wearing summer stuff. It was sooo awesome. Have a wonderful time!! Just take sweaters/jackets for any weird weather...can get chilly at night. I'm from Vegas and freeze at 69 so that could just be me...LOL

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I would bring at least one set of warm clothes just in case, for me warm clothes are a long sleeve shirt and pants. We usually cruise the last week of October every year and have never experienced any cold, below upper 60's low 70's before the sun came up. I guess it depends if you run a bit hot or cold what you might bring...

We cruise the Caribbean Oct/Nov most of the time. I pack sleeveless, no sleeves and spaghetti straps. I get cold in the dining room and have learned to bring a shawl. I sometimes wear Jerry's jacket.

I always pack a sweater or sweatshirt "just in case". Don't recall having to use it in the Caribbean, tho.

Have a blast!!!

We cruise the Caribbean Oct/Nov most of the time. I pack sleeveless, no sleeves and spaghetti straps. I get cold in the dining room and have learned to bring a shawl. I sometimes wear Jerry's jacket.

I always pack a sweater or sweatshirt "just in case". Don't recall having to use it in the Caribbean, tho.

Have a blast!!!

Yea I was just wondering about the summery look--pastels, flowery, etc that are obviously summer looks as opposed to shorts and tops and dresses that are cool but not so obviously for summer.

Terri, in the Caribe, comfortable beats chic every time. I guess the saying there is: All my friends wear good-lookin' clothes, or they wear nothin' at all...:biggrin:

Just be comfortable. The rest will take care of itself. :cool2: