• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nov 1 2009

Rate this topic

cruznchris

Great review. I loved how you broke it down. Might have to follow this trend. The other couple that we cruise with (Marcy & James) went on Holland America with their son and daughter. They, too, felt that Holland America was a bit "older". They raved over the lunch hibachi grills poolside and had similar comments about the dining room food. They also thought the night life was rather 'quiet'.

Any other HAL folks out there want to chime in??

Great review. I loved how you broke it down. Might have to follow this trend. The other couple that we cruise with (Marcy & James) went on Holland America with their son and daughter. They, too, felt that Holland America was a bit "older". They raved over the lunch hibachi grills poolside and had similar comments about the dining room food. They also thought the night life was rather 'quiet'.

Any other HAL folks out there want to chime in??

Thank you for your response, :biggrin: I enjoyed writing it and tried to think about things that might be of interest to other fellow crazies.

That is a good review. It was concise and to the point. I could picture exactly what you were explaining or describing. Thanks for sharing that with us. These are the kinds of things I personally like to see on this site; a sharing of experiences and photos for everyone to see and read.

Chris, what a great review. I loved the way you organized it. Your balcony sounds amazing. Too bad about the soot, though. I loved when you offered advice to bring your own cup for drinks- great idea. Too bad that was such a hassle. Sounds, though, that you were very positive and overlooked the few things that bothered you. That's great. Thanks for such a great review.