• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

last minute cruise booking

Rate this topic

tc1

Hi all;

It's been a difficult year but am looking for a last minute booking at a cheap price. So far price has come down close to my goal (750 with port charges for 3 on balcony on 5 night west caribe on NCL Dawn. I can use deposit from booking that I don't want now. Long story)

Will only go if I can get my price. Any input as to when any lines open the gates to really good prices to fill the ship?

Sam

Sam, if you can get on ASAP before the prices go up for Thanksgiving or before they go up for the winter holidays, you'll get a cheaper rate. Or, you could wait till January and the kids go back to school, and the rates will drop then too. Good luck. Let us know what you end up with.

Hi all;

It's been a difficult year but am looking for a last minute booking at a cheap price. So far price has come down close to my goal (750 with port charges for 3 on balcony on 5 night west caribe on NCL Dawn. I can use deposit from booking that I don't want now. Long story)

Will only go if I can get my price. Any input as to when any lines open the gates to really good prices to fill the ship?

Sam

Try CruiseCompete .com here. That's how I booked my last cruise....got 5 quotes from 5 agents and went with the lowest which was Almost $100 below the Carnival price for the same cabin!!!

Sam, if you can get on ASAP before the prices go up for Thanksgiving or before they go up for the winter holidays, you'll get a cheaper rate. Or, you could wait till January and the kids go back to school, and the rates will drop then too. Good luck. Let us know what you end up with.

Cheryl... what is ASAP ?

elf633 ( Harry )

Look at vacationstogo.com. They have a click for last minute bookings. See if that helps you sort this all out. What I have noticed is, if the ship needs the rooms booked, the prices will drop/drop/ drop. However, not all last minute bookings are dirt cheap.

Look at vacationstogo.com. They have a click for last minute bookings. See if that helps you sort this all out. What I have noticed is, if the ship needs the rooms booked, the prices will drop/drop/ drop. However, not all last minute bookings are dirt cheap.

Checking pricing this weekend it looks like they are close to bottoming out. I hope I get the price I have in mind but am willing to change plans if not. There's always a cruise going somewhere.