• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Pride Spa/Beauty Charges

Rate this topic

Hi yall! Wondering if you can help me (even with estimated roundabouts) concerning the spa bueaty day. We're going in Oct of next year, and having been four years since our wedding day, my husband and I plan to DOOD it up for a formal night, with the intentions the same day of hitting the photo studios and get some professional pictures done.

Can you give me a guestimation of a cost for hair sstyle (I'd be satisfied with wash, blowdry adn curl/style), makeup and refresher on my artifical nails. Has well, will phot studis tkae mutliple like what were requesting (as if we were walking into a land studio for several hsots/positions? I emailed carnival trying to get info thru email (since I can't see my e-ddocs until fully paid), and wondering how much adn if it would be worth it. I have severe facial rashs (rosecea and psoriasis) so very few pics are taken of me, and I want o give my hub something to really remember.

Brandee