• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Fort Lauderdale airport - wine

Rate this topic

Sunbeam

Hi, I can't answer your quesiton but I am sure someone can. We are sailing on Jan. 23, and will be flying into Ft. Lauderdale on the 21st. We will have a rental car for a day, so I plan to make my liquor store run then. Hope you have a wonderful cruise...

I looked at the official website for the airport and went thru the lists of all shops. The only thing I saw was "Broward Duty Free" in terminals 2, 3, & 4. I know you can't buy duty-free unless you are flying internationally, so not sure if they would let you buy in there and just pay the tax...they list that they have wine. Maybe you can find out if you can buy there as you are deplaning. Hope this helps...

I looked at the official website for the airport and went thru the lists of all shops. The only thing I saw was "Broward Duty Free" in terminals 2, 3, & 4. I know you can't buy duty-free unless you are flying internationally, so not sure if they would let you buy in there and just pay the tax...they list that they have wine. Maybe you can find out if you can buy there as you are deplaning. Hope this helps...

Thanks Gregswife. That was as far as I got also. I doubt very much that you can buy there.

Just North of the FLL docks are a few liquor stores. My friend went to one the day before my last cruise - grest selections she said.

Only problem is if your a Sunday Cruise they do not open till noon.

We are coming in on a Monday. One problem solved.

Do you have a specific address?

Can it be done on foot?

Walk... No .... But cab to them when going to the ship yes. Which will mean going past the dock but can be there quicker off the Route 1 then down 17th st to Cordova road.

If you know what your looking it should not be too long.

759 Southeast 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL‎ - (954) 318-0060‎

1030 Northeast 15th Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL‎ - (954) 358-9463‎

Total Wine - which you have alerady. 1906 Cordova Road, Fort Lauderdale, FL‎ - (954) 828-9463‎