• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Crown Princess Feb 6, 2010

Rate this topic

Ron - Congratulations on the booking. Check in the Meeting Hall (link above) to see if anyone else is listed and while you are there put your cruise on the list if you haven't done so already.

Thanks MayLou,

I am listed but was not sure if that was the method of contacting others or thru forum posts. Sorry, my lack of knowledge of the Cruise Crazie community is showing.

Take care, Ron

Ron - posting your cruise here in perfectly fine and I hope you find others sailing with you. There is no wrong way to post information here at CruiseCrazies. I simply wanted to be sure you also listed it in the Meeting Hall since that is the list we use to wish everyone Bon Voyage when it's time for them to sail.

Glad to see you posting and please post often

Jackie,

I am lucky that after being laid off 18 months ago, I made the jump to teaching online college fulltime. While I make a lot less, I am able to still work while cruising and enjoying life a whole lot more. My idea of a perfect day is teaching statistics/leadership from whatever cruise ship we are on at the time. I have taught while on six cruises (isn't technology great?).

This cruise is a Western Caribbean 7 day that starts at Fort Lauderdale, Florida; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Roatan, Honduras; Cozumel, Mexico; Princess Cays, Bahamas; Fort Lauderdale, Florida. I booked a day at Foster's West Bay Beach at Roatan, Honduras through ShoreTrips. Here are the other ports that we have visited so far http://ronaldbeach.com/id9.html. I must admit that I am totally addicted to cruises.

Ron