• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Grand Cayman

Rate this topic

Moiraine

I've ordered a one hour simi sub tour for our shore excursion in Grand Cayman. I'm wondering what else to do on our day there. Beach? Shop? Places to eat?

You can take public transportation to Seven Mile beach for about 5 bucks and the beach is awesome!

We would recomend booking a tour to Stingray City, which is a large sand bar with about waist to shoulder high water were you can swim with the Rays. Another popular excursuion is to the turtle farm. You could visit also pay a visit to Hell, which is a popular place to send a postcard from!

We've never done a formal excursion in Grand Cayman. There's great snorkeling right close to where the ship docks/tenders. The bus stop to get to seven mile beach is just around the corner. The stores by the pier are lovely to look at. It's an expensive island, but extremely beautiful.

• 4 months later...

They have GREAT shopping and steals of deals in Grand Cayman. I came back with some gems of a deal. We had so much fun there. We took a boat out and did some snorkeling on the reef. Totally wonderful. Beautiful waters! Can't wait to go back.