• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Glory

Rate this topic

Tmoney

Feedback on the Carnival Glory since the ship came out of dry dock.

Planning a cruise, and would like to know the good & the bad of the ship!

Have been on many Carnival cruises, but never on this ship.

Would appreciate all responses.

Thanks,

Shortsuff

We have sailed on the Glory twice. Ship holds about 3000 guests but never seems crowded. The staff was exceptional on both cruises. The one thing I don't care for is getting around the ship is a little tricky. The second dinning room blocks several decks from getting from the back to the front. If I remember right you have to use the Promanade deck to get around. Once you get use to it, its not to bad

Would not hesitate saling on her again.

Feedback on the Carnival Glory since the ship came out of dry dock.

Planning a cruise, and would like to know the good & the bad of the ship!

Have been on many Carnival cruises, but never on this ship.

Would appreciate all responses.

Thanks,

Shortsuff

I went on the Glory, in 2008 for 7 nights, I LOVED that ship, the staff, the cruise director was the best, you will love it too, go, have a great time......

I agree with Steve - the Glory is confusing. 

If you have a Carnival cruise brochure/book - go to the pages where they show the ships deckplans - tear out the Glory pages and take them with you.  Much easier to find things that the little ones they give you on board.

We spent a few days in Orlando after the cruise.  We rented a car at the dock and drove up.  We found a little place called "Fort Christmas" along the way.  Really interesting spot.

Enjoy your cruise!

We agree with all the other Crazies. Great ship, think you will have a great time. Took about 60 people on her a couple of years ago and all were very pleased with the ship, food, service, etc., etc. :thumbup:

We have sailed on the Glory twice. Ship holds about 3000 guests but never seems crowded. The staff was exceptional on both cruises. The one thing I don't care for is getting around the ship is a little tricky. The second dinning room blocks several decks from getting from the back to the front. If I remember right you have to use the Promanade deck to get around. Once you get use to it, its not to bad

Would not hesitate saling on her again.

Thanks Steve,

I think we are going to book this November cruise! The ship is most likely to be like the Freedom. Very big, lots of guests and a confusing configuration of decks!!! We also had to go up a deck to get to the dining room.

There are 2 dining rooms on this ship. Which one is better....the aft one or the middle one?

Thanks again.

Teri...from Long Island, NY

Teri, we're booked for Nov 7 and Nov 14 (we did the back to back). Check out MyBestFareFinder.Com. We got a smokin deal! We'd love to have you join us. (There will be 4 of us on the 7th; just the 2 of us on the 14)

Thanks DebbieandJerry.......I will check it out and let you know what happens.

Teri

Long Island, NY

The Carnival Conquest was the first of this class. The ships have nearly identical deck plans. The ships include the Conquest, Glory (2nd of the class), Valor, Liberty, and Freedom. The newer Splendor and Dream have different deck plans, particularly on decks 10 and above, due to Cloud Spa and accommodations.