• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Glory

Rate this topic

Tmoney

I loved Glory, this delightful and colorful ship was one of my favorite cruises. First of all I had taken a little friend with me named Patty. Patty is a mentally retarded lady I was caring for at the time. She had spent 30 years of her life locked in an institution simply because she was retarded. She is a delightful person. This trip was way more than she ever expected in her life. Most of my enjoyment of this cruise came from watching her reactions to everything. We were sailing with a group from a large cruise related web site. Everyone in that group went out of their way to make sure Patty enjoyed herself. She came home entirely worn out with having such a great time. She was also smitten with the Cruise Director. She kept saying "that cute man kissed me" She also had "A ship on a stick" and a medallion both of which she still displays on her bureau.

Aside from Patty I found this ship and it's crew to be great. The food was exceptional and the service was just as good. Lots of fun entertainment and a talented dance troupe aboard. I sure would sail this little gem again.

Laura