• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hey guys it looks like there will be quite a bit of Adult Beverages being consumed throughout this Cruise, No problem here I've been told that I become a totally different individual on board, and I do enjoy my fruity drinks before, during, and after dinner. My wife however enjoys her wine & beer. As far as the MTD does that mean that everyone meets for dinner at the same time? if so that will be a hoot, and we will enjoy every moment of it. clap.gifdance.gifmrgreen.gif

As far as the MTD does that mean that everyone meets for dinner at the same time? if so that will be a hoot, and we will enjoy every moment of it. clap.gifdance.gifmrgreen.gif

Hector we don't have to all eat at the same time.........That's up to the individuals to decide. Some may eat at 7:00 some at 8:00, whatever people decide. Of course you can change nightly, it's up to the individual.

Hector - we are not quite sure how MTD will work for such a big crowd. It may be necessary to break up into smaller groups but we could change groups each night and eventually get to sit with everyone. As we get closer to the cruise we can talk to RC about the best way to do this.

Hector - we are not quite sure how MTD will work for such a big crowd. It may be necessary to break up into smaller groups but we could change groups each night and eventually get to sit with everyone. As we get closer to the cruise we can talk to RC about the best way to do this.
I was wondering how this would all work out with the MTD. I'm sure RCI has dealt with this kind of thing before - dealing with large groups like ours. I know Zack will want to eat at 7-ish. No matter how it all gets worked out, I'm sure we'll all still be able to meet for cocktails dance.gif (I'm really obsessed with that aren't I...LOLdoh.gif).

Debbie - so sorry you and Jerry can't join us. I'm sure there will be another cruise in the future where you can join this crazie groupbiggrin.gif

Mary Lou thanks for the explanation, We' ve never done my time dinning but I am sure that however it gets worked out, a good time will be had by everyone. I will call Trans Bridge tomorrow to get the information we  discussed and  will let you know the outcome. I don't know if anyone else beside us will benefit from this, since everyone else is traveling from other locations.angel.gif

Debbie - around 7 would work well for us also. If we have to break up into smaller groups we could stagger the dining times for each group so some could eat a bit later but we would all be in the DR at the same time.

Hi you all! It's been a long-long week here. The heat in the plant has been almost unbearable. We need to be on a cruise ship now!

Debbie and Jerry, so sorry you can't make this cruise. We were hoping to make the first one, however the timing was just not good for us. We look forward to meeting you guys on a future cruise.

Rose, we like your new photo avatar! For the next one goose Howie so he might crack a little smile. He's not alone however, as Rita says I hardly ever smile for a photo. We will all do our best to get Howie laughing a few hundred days from now.