• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

We did the ferry to Ellis Island for our honeymoon and enjoyed it very much. We arrived too late in the day to climb up the Statute of Liberty. That would be a great way to lose those last few pounds before all the eating on the cruise for the next 9 days!!!

Hey Guys

Your trip is sounding great. I was just catching up on all the planning. I do so well remember all our conversations prior to the "Connie Goes Crazie" Southern Caribbean cruise - one of the best that Louise and I have done. Reading your posts brings back some very fond memories. It's great to see all of you again that I don't see on FaceBook.

Hey fellow Crazies.  Can I ask a favor?  I should know by Friday if I have a job after 7 months of unemployment (6 of those months by choice - exhaustion, family issues, etc.).........please keep your fingers and toes crossed?  I got a call today that I am still the front runner for the nursing position with only one interview to go and I will know before the weekend!  Thanks!!!!!stop.gif

As one of the leaders of this group I want you to know I have decided to make the extreme sacrifice and see the Explorer in person so I can answer any questions you may have.   That way we will have very important information like where to get the best Martini.      Since this upcoming cruise (Explorer to Bermuda on August 28th)  is strictly for research - any  and all contributions will be greatfully accepted.whistle.gif 

sailinglisa wrote...
Hey fellow Crazies.  Can I ask a favor?  I should know by Friday if I have a job after 7 months of unemployment (6 of those months by choice - exhaustion, family issues, etc.).........please keep your fingers and toes crossed?  I got a call today that I am still the front runner for the nursing position with only one interview to go and I will know before the weekend!  Thanks!!!!!stop.gif

Lisa,

Both Cindy and I have been nurses for about 34 years (we met in Nursing School) so you know that we'll both be pulling for you all the way. We'll keep our fingers crossed for you. thumleft.gif