• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Howard that is awesome! I love it . Is this our Formal Night Apparel? PS. love the tie.thumleft.gifclap.gifdance.gif

Thanks, Hector. As soon as I find out if there are any more changes that people want, I'll email it to you.

Well the Ladies might not like the tie idea, but if we add too many more goodies to it, I can only guess that it will begin to get expensive to produce. I tried contacting 2 of the printing places, but unfortunately they were closed today. I will have to try during the week.king.gif

Hey - if the guys want to wear this shirts on formal night, it doesn't bother me! LOL As long as they wore the suit jacket to go with it! LOL I once cruised with a friend who wore a muted lime green suit with shirt to an informal night on a Celebrity cruise and he was gorgeous and got lots of praise for his outfit! He has since retired the outfit, but I loved the pic he and I had of the two of us with his suit and my light green lacy dress.