• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hi everyone, hope you are all well. Thought I would price up the crazies cruise as I have vacation time in September. Unfortunatly its over £3000 including the airfare, so I think I will have to give it a miss. Perhaps one year you will all get over to europe.

Anyway take care all

Chris

Hello Mary Lou; sorry that I have not had a chance to check into those shirt prices, I was going to call this Saturday, but I've sick since Friday. It seems I've got Bronquitis from somebody. I just went back to work today so as soon as I am able I will make those calls.:unsure:

Edited by dino1pa

Hello Mary Lou; sorry that I have not had a chance to check into those shirt prices, I was going to call this Saturday, but I've sick since Friday. It seems I've got Bronquitis from somebody. I just went back to work today so as soon as I am able I will make those calls.:unsure:

Hector sorry you have been sick but glad you are feeling better. We have time for the shirts - no rush.

Hi All! We still haven't thrown in the towel for the cruise in the fall! Just checking in for a moment and will check the hotel rates too on some places we have used before. Did another check on air fares and have found some better deals for us coming from the southwest U.S. Might be able to make this cruise with those rates! We still have our reservations and are hoping for a good outcome with taxes this year so we can still make the trip. It would allow me to cross off one more thing on my "bucket list"... visit New England and eat as much lobster as possible!!!!

Toni - I'm glad this cruise is still a possibility for you. I hope you saw my post about trying to fly into Newark airport rather than JFK or LaGuardia. Even if the fare is a bit more for the flight you will make up for it in cab fare.

Could you tell me what hotels you have used before? I might want to check them out as the hotel I picked is really lovely but there is absolutely nothing around it.

Hi All! We still haven't thrown in the towel for the cruise in the fall! Just checking in for a moment and will check the hotel rates too on some places we have used before. Did another check on air fares and have found some better deals for us coming from the southwest U.S. Might be able to make this cruise with those rates! We still have our reservations and are hoping for a good outcome with taxes this year so we can still make the trip. It would allow me to cross off one more thing on my "bucket list"... visit New England and eat as much lobster as possible!!!!

Toni that's great that your still hoping to come with us. I'm so looking forward to this trip since it's all new to me.

Toni, I'm glad you're still considering this cruise.

I'm still digging through my travel books, notes, maps, etc....from my previous visits to these cities. I will (eventually) post my findings on the Ports of Call threads that MaryLou set up.