• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Toni - Layers are definately the way to go. We went 2 years in a row - Oct 3rd one year and Oct. 2nd the next. The first year it was COLD - not cool but cold. we had snow in Quebec city which is a bit further north than you are going but it was cool the entire trip. . The next year we went loaded down with coats, gloves and hats and it was in the high 70's every day.

Toni - Layers are definately the way to go. We went 2 years in a row - Oct 3rd one year and Oct. 2nd the next. The first year it was COLD - not cool but cold. we had snow in Quebec city which is a bit further north than you are going but it was cool the entire trip. . The next year we went loaded down with coats, gloves and hats and it was in the high 70's every day.

Thanks for your help with packing, everyone! Sounds like I don't need my babushka or gloves this year. We were just in WI last week and with higher humidity, we seem to stay warmer. My sister was actually cold and she lives there. Hahaha. I'll watch the weather internet site to see what they forecast when it goes closer to us leaving.

We are packing for my father-in-law's funeral this week. He passed away this morning. It's only been a month since he was diagnosed with the Stage 4 cancer. When we get back, I will just leave the suitcase out and add a couple more!

We are definitely getting to the final countdown. Can't wait to meet everyone!

Hi MaryLou! Good to see you checking in and being such a great member to our booster club! Hope you and Jim are doing well at this point. Great news about the shrinking of the tumor. We'll keep praying and hope it will continue shrinking.

Rose, glad you made it back and that you had a great anniversary cruise. What a Mr. Nice Guy you are married to.

Hello Everyone! Toni : Our Condolences, have a safe trip to your father in law's funeral, and come back for a great cruise. Rose: Hoping that you both had a wonderful Anniversary cruise. Mary Lou : Glad to see You're posting here, and good news about jim's tumor's shrinking, Hoping that Jim continues to improve ans We will see You guys Friday evening. 17 days to go.:laugh:

Hello Everyone! Toni : Our Condolences, have a safe trip to your father in law's funeral, and come back for a great cruise. Rose: Hoping that you both had a wonderful Anniversary cruise. Mary Lou : Glad to see You're posting here, and good news about jim's tumor's shrinking, Hoping that Jim continues to improve and We will see You guys Friday evening. 17 days to go.:laugh: