• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! 10 Days YYeeeYYY!!! Howard: I've got a cruise t-shirt for you, and will like very much to send it to you with Our thanks for the cool design. Is there a way to get an address to send it to? If so please let me know, both Rose & Marylou have my e mail address where this information can be fowarded to. Debbie Have a safe drive, same goes for Rose have a good flight and we will see you all there soon. I am supposed to meet Mary Lou to give them their shirts and take possesion of the cruise maskot. We went out today to pick some final incidentals, and will start packing early next week.:cool2:

Hector - Just give Howards shirt to me. I will get it to him/

Mary Lou maybe We can meet You at the Wegmans food court this Thursday around 6:30pm and give the shirts to you, I can then take the bear and the magnets.:unsure:

Thanks for the weathercast, MaryLou.

I was looking up those 10 day forecasts also to get a better idea of what to pack. I just need to find the right clothes in my house because we are still wearing sandals, tank tops, shorts. My daughter told me to get out my jeans and I looked at her like I've never heard that term before.... LOL... I'll be working on it. I'm sure I'll be packed by Monday night, since we fly into Newark on Tuesday.

I will enjoy every "cool", "green", rainy(??? maybe) moment on the trip. I better pack a couple umbrellas!

Les's tux is cleaned and pressed, if only I could get the same done with my dresses...

Have a nice cruise, Howard. We hope you have fair weather and a lovely time!