• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hey all u CruiseCrazies have a great cruise wish we could have made this one. Leaving tomorrow for out west so not sure if I will get online 4 awhile. Well maybe tomorrow for a time.

Just think, a week from now at this time, we will be a few hours at sea heading towards Portland. MaryLou, that forecast doesn't look too bad. I know Rose and Toni might think otherwise :biggrin:

Thanks for the Bon Voyage, Joe!

Rose, this is the earliest booking we have ever made. I think I booked this back in April of 2010. Then it seemed so far away.

Debbie, I am TOTALLY looking for GREEN, instead of desert brown, and won't even be upset if we get rain... we rarely, if ever get those here. I am even happily packing my rain coat and umbrella. LOL.

For us, we are leaving in 5 days and flying into Newark and spending the next day in NYC. We will be eating wonderful "deli" sandwiches at "The Carnegie Deli" and then walking over to the Gershwin Theatre to see "Wicked". After that... we will fly by the seat of our pants!

Sounds great, Toni! It sounds like you two have great adventures planned even before the cruise. I've heard that "Wicked" is fantastic. I wish we could have take the time to come in early and enjoy NYC....never been...Maybe next time.

Debbie, I am TOTALLY looking for GREEN, instead of desert brown, and won't even be upset if we get rain... we rarely, if ever get those here. I am even happily packing my rain coat and umbrella. LOL.

For us, we are leaving in 5 days and flying into Newark and spending the next day in NYC. We will be eating wonderful "deli" sandwiches at "The Carnegie Deli" and then walking over to the Gershwin Theatre to see "Wicked". After that... we will fly by the seat of our pants!

Toni have the pastrami or the corned beef!!!!! YUM! If you want to do a little shopping stop into Conways...........big store, lots of stuff, good prices. Or pop into Macy's......for a look see.......it's huge!