• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Hello Everyone! 10 Days YYeeeYYY!!! Howard: I've got a cruise t-shirt for you, and will like very much to send it to you with Our thanks for the cool design. Is there a way to get an address to send it to? If so please let me know, both Rose & Marylou have my e mail address where this information can be fowarded to. Debbie Have a safe drive, same goes for Rose have a good flight and we will see you all there soon. I am supposed to meet Mary Lou to give them their shirts and take possesion of the cruise maskot. We went out today to pick some final incidentals, and will start packing early next week.:cool2:

Thanks Hector and MaryLou.:biggrin:

I'm very excited for all of you. Less than a week away. Toni, We saw "Wicked" twice on Broadway. It is one of the best musicals we have ever seen. The music is great, and the staging is fantastic. You'll love it.

Enjoy your last week of anticipation everyone.:thumbup:

Hello Everyone! 5 days yahooooo!!!!! Temperature wise it sounds like it is going to be pleasant. We don't want it too hot anyhow, specially if doing a lot of walking. Maureen & I will start packing on Monday. We are gonig to be dropped off at the terminal on Thursday, leaving Our vehicle at Maureen's job ( to save the $200.00 for parking) Afterwards I have arranged for a cab to take Us back to get the vehicle. We rather use the money on the cruise. Mary Lou: Let Me know know one day next week to give You the shirts, I could even drop them of at your home if you like. E-mail Me and let Me know when it is convenient for You. Tony: You guys enjoy your day in NYC, Wicked is an awesome show my daughter saw it twice. Hey if you guys enjoy a good pizza, then try visiting John's Pizza directly accross the Amsterdam Theatre, The place used to be an old church, very neat place. Debbie & Rose: Have a safe flight and We will see You on board Thursday.:biggrin: PS. Thanks everyone for the Bon Boyages.

MaryLou: Yes, we will definitely get cheesecake also. One of my favs.

Howard: I love musicals and know I will thoroughly enjoy my first Broadway experience. Glad to know others have enjoyed it; we are very much looking foward to it.

Looking forward to the nice weather and seeing all these new sites will be enjoyable.

Thanks for all the Bon Voyages, everyone!