• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

12 days!

Debbie when are you leaving for NJ and how long is the drive?

Tomorrow I start getting the bathroom stuff together. I have to take my time with this as I can't carry the liquids. We are not used to flying so this is different for us.

WOO-HOO!

We're leaving very early Wednesday morning. It's about a 12 hour drive. So glad we don't have to worry about all the security crap with flying.....and we don't have to worry about how many suitcases and the weight of the suitcases. Good luck with that Rose.:biggrin:

That means we'll probably be there before you.......We should be at the hotel about 2 PM with any luck.

I think we'll be OK with the weight thing. Howie will take a carry on with a day or 2 of clothes in it so that will help. It''s just hard to figure out what to pack.

I've been going through my summer and fall clothes, trying to figure out what would go with what, with layering etc. I guess it's kind of like packing for the Alaska cruise, but I think with this one, the weather will be warmer than that.....At least I hope so.

Got all the bathroom stuff worked out. We aren't used to flying so it's a big job thinking about what you can and can't pack.

Pulled out some stuff for Howie today and put it in the wash. I did mine last week so once I wash clothes I'll start thinking about packing. We haven't done a cold weather cruise in about 10 years.