• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

I thought by the time I got back this cruise would be booked solid with Crazies and all the excursions would be researched and booked. What was ev eryone doing while I was sitting by the pool with a tall umbrella drink? Seriously I'm happy to see that Toni is considering joiningn us. Toni -- the Explorer is a great ship. If you have any questions, just ask - DH Jim & I have been on it quite a few times.

Hello Crazies; I've sailed on  Navigator of the Seas Explorer's sister ship and it was a wonderful ship and experience. The cruise on Explorer will be an excellent one specially with this group of Crazies. The Ice Show as well as all the available activities are first class, and there is something to please even the most demanding Cruiser. I hope my imput will be helpful. Mary Lou: I am glad that you enjoyed your time away, and glad to have  you back among the Crazies. As for the cruise I cannot wait, it's going to be a blast.razz.gifdance.gif

Hey Hector, come join us and RSVP for this cruise under THE CRAZIE EXPLORERS in the "Who's Cruisin" forum.

Is anybody else going to join us? I hope you can join us Toni!

Hi all, Did my homework like I promised and looked up lots of You Tubes on the Explorer. Looks like a GREAT ship. Nice itinierary. Checked out LOTS of staterooms too. Have talked to hubby and he isn't a YES but he's not a NO. So.... I like to wait and book a little closer to embarkation. I have wanted to go to New England for quite a while so this might be the perfect opportunity! I usually book with one particular online agency of which I am a Loyalty Club member. Will wait for a SALE to SAIL! Check out all those excursions, everyone, and give me the lowdown!

Toni

Hey Debbie I do not see Who's Cruising Forum in the Forum Index how do I find it,?doh.gif so that I can RSVP.wall.gif

Hector - It's not in the Forums...It's at the top between Reviews and Polls. biggrin.gif

Toni, so glad that this cruise is a definite maybe for you. Book as early as you can so you can get a good price and a good cabin thumleft.gif

Now, who else is going to join us? dance.gif

He said YES. I took him to dinner for Father's Day last night, and I asked about the cruise next fall... and he said "YES"... not to Jared's either. In case you aren't familiar with that commercial, Jared's is a jewelry store. I don't know if they have them all over the country, but they have them here in AZ. So... like I said, I think I will get a better price if I wait a bit to book. I did look at the rooms and those E1's in the aft of the ship look inviting. I saw on You Tube that they have larger balconies. Those of you who have already been aboard, have any of you had staterooms in the AFT of the ship? What did you think?

Toni