• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

The Crazie Explorers New England Cruise September 15, 2011

Rate this topic

Steve - Jim & I were talking about this just last night. I plan on calling this week and switching. They only allow a certain number of people to sign up for it so I guess the best advice is "the sooner the better" I BELIEVE they will just add the tips onto your bill and you won't have to pay it til final payment is due.

If anyone is interested in switching to My Time dining I would suggest that you do it soon. We will try our best to get several tables together but if we can't manage that we could break up into smaller groups and dine together.

Howard - did you make your reservation using the web site. I called to make my reservations and just went to the web site to change and it won't let me.

I did make my reservation online. I didn't realize that you can't make changr=es online if you didn't book thast way.

I don't think you should have a problem changing back Howard especially this far out.

I also thought the same Rose. We probably will not change back if most of the group is MTD.