• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Carnival Dream here we come

Rate this topic

Hello fine people.........

I just booked the Dream for September 18th of this year. Military discount on a Cove Balcony ....yippeeeee.......

Any and all info greatly appreciated and of course i will do a review when i get back..

1st of all.....holy bugeebees....Parking is up to $15 a day at Port Canaveral....they better have airconditioned golf carts to take you from parking to the terminal and back......lol..might as well throw in a drink of the day, compliments of the fat cats getting rich at Port Canaveral...lol..

This will be the western Route going to

Cozumel

Belize

Isla Roatan

Costa Maya....

Anyone been to these ports?

Thanks all and have a great day!

Congrats on the new booking!

Of the ports listed we've been to them all at least once. We don't book many port excursions any more as we just mainly get off the ship and do some shopping. We did enjoy the snorkeling at Shark Ray Alley near Belize a few years ago.

I am so excited for you. We will be going on the Carnival Glory in November and stopping at Roatan and Belize (and Cozumel and Caymans). Roatan and Belize are "known" for their snorkeling. We are going to do excursions on our own. I've been looking at the internet for ideas and have made some email contacts. The one thing that I keep hearing is "be sure that you use your ship's clock and not the island's clock" in that the ship could be up to two hours different. I'm anxious to hear about your DREAM vacation

• 2 weeks later...

Well things have changed.......NOW we are going on the Legend out of Tampa. Changed Costa Maya for Grand Cayman.originally got an 8E .....just called and the price dropped. Upgraded to a 8K extended balcony and got 60 dollars back.....Of course i will submit a review!