• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Royal or Whaletail?

Rate this topic

Of 53 cruises to date, 15 have been on Carnival and we've had some of our best meals and shows aboard Carnival. Royal has nice physical plants on their ships, but hardly ever serves lobster. Just was on a 12 day cruise to the Baltic on Royal and didn't have lobster offered even once. Carnival has it at least one night, even on 2 night cruises to nowhere. But I've never had a bad cruise on any line. Gotta admit, the Diamond benefits on Royal are superb.
John,

Interesting!  Of the 5 cruises we've done with RCCL every one had a "lobster night", usually the next to last night with formal dress.  It was listed on the menu as a "seafood plate" and included garlic shrimp and a lobster tail.  The waiters came by later serving extra tails from a platter.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sailinglisa wrote...

BTW, I'd like to try the Starship Enterprise. How'd your TA arrange that?

Yeah - how did you manage that one?!?!?!   clap.gifsmoking.gifdance.gifsmile.gifstop.gif

Glad you like the ticker!  It was an April Fools ticker offered by Nautical Cities.  I liked it so much I'm keeping it.