• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Need comments on SUMMIT Canada/New England Cruise

Rate this topic

I'm thinking about the 14 day cruise next fall on the Summit. What has been your experience on her? What about sailing out of Cape Liberty? How was that? If you can, please compare it to the other cruises in New England. Much appreciated!

I'm thinking about the 14 day cruise next fall on the Summit. What has been your experience on her? What about sailing out of Cape Liberty? How was that? If you can, please compare it to the other cruises in New England. Much appreciated!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

we are going on the same cruise as you I think Apr 12 2014 going out of NJ is easy are you flying into NJ or NY If I was flying I would come to NJ at is about 15 min to about 30min from the pier if traffic isn't bad NY is a lot longer ride . Getting on the ship is a price of cake there is a every shot bus ride to the ship from the ck in not a big deal . can get full later in the day when more people get there. we live in Pa. so we drive up it only is a three hour drive for us so we went out of NJ many times before mostly on rccl this is our frist celebrity cruise

Edited by Jim

• 3 weeks later...
Guess no one is crusin' with Celebrity these days... at least not to N.E.

Hi Toni! We’ve sailed Celebrity Summit twice in the last year (and would go again in a second!) but both have been to the Southern Caribbean out of San Juan. The ship is beautiful and well-kept; the food delicious; the crew friendly and helpful; the entertainment very enjoyable but not particularly memorable. Overall, highly recommended!

Our only Canada/New England cruise was aboard Princess in 2009. We loved the itinerary and will definitely be visiting again!

I wouldn't hesitate to cruise on Celebrity Summit to Canada/NE if I lived closer to Jersey than Boston. Since Boston is just a 50 min drive, the Brilliance is more convenient, even if it is only 7 days! :)