• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

St. Maarten Taxi's

Rate this topic

live2ski

We are planning on being in St. Maarten on Thanksgiving day.  There will be five in are party.  We are planning to go to the Loterie Farm for the day.  Does anyone know the approximate cost of a taxi between the port and the Farm?  I'm trying to figure how much cash I need to have.

Does anyone have any other recommendations as things to do on St. Maarten?

Thanks,

We've hired taxis in St Maarten in the past and paid for the time that we booked them. If I recall, we paid $60 for 4 hours.

We always LOVE the rhino rides. Think motorcycle in the ocean! You can book it through the cruise line or through Shore Tours. When we did this 11/07, we hired the taxi driver to take us to the beach and then to pick us up about 3 hours later. He was able to get a couple other fares in between and was thrilled. We then had him drive us to Orient Beach so that Marcy and I could see the naked people (yep, we are perverts) (the boys all stayed in the cab). He then drove us around both sides of the island.