• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Wash cloths in staterooms

Rate this topic

zebra

I just heard today that RCCL is no longer supplying wash cloths in our cabins. You can request one when you get onboard and they will refresh it daily. What silliness is this - how much does a wash cloth cost?

That is truly cutting corners a bit too far.

We did see lots of little changes: bread being put on your plate (no basket left); sugar and cream delivered upon request; one waiter with two helpers and more tables to wait on.

But we did have clean towels and wash cloths daily

We did have washcloths on the Liberty of the Seas on our Oct. 28th cruise. Is this something they are implementing now or in the future?I think that's going too far and making it worse for them. In order to get makeup off, women will just use the hand towel instead and then those will just have to be replaced so that will take up more room in their washers and dryers than the washcloths would.

I hope they are not beginning to go down the same path as the airlines....What's next....Charging for extra pillows? tongue.gif

I can think of a few things...

Soap, shampoo, stationary, ice, toilet paper,....

Yes, lets hope they don't go down the same path as the airlines.

The chocolates on your pillow have already been eliminated on some lines.

BTW, ladies in most European hotels, wash clothes are NOT provided. That was a big subject of discussion during our first day breakfast among our pre-cruise group in Venice this year.

There were no chocolates on our pillow on our Oct. 28th aboard the Liberty but we didn't miss them at all. In fact, we didn't even get our Diamond Club perks this time- which I will have to let them know about, if I find the time to do. The only thing we got was the use of the bathrobes which we never use anyway. Would you bother letting RC know???