• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

What should a cruise line do - besides offering a discount - to capture your business?

Rate this topic

Jason

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In celebration of the New & Improved CruiseCrazies, we have created the...

$50 American Express Gift Card Giveaway!

amexcard.jpg

We are excited to announce the CruiseCrazies American Express Gift Card Giveaway! We will be giving away one $50 American Express Gift Card, that you can spend anywhere American Express is accepted! All you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment below answering the designated cruise question. On Thursday December 30, we will randomly select one winner and will contact them to arrange for shipping (we'll take care of shipping costs).

Accepted at Over a Million Places:

American Express Gift Cards can be used virtually everywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands that welcomes American Express Cards.

Rules:

• To enter, simply reply to this topic answering the below cruise question.
  • You may only enter this specific giveaway once!
  • Must be a member in order to post forum messages. Not yet a member? Don't worry, Registration is FREE - Join here!
  • Contest is open to anyone in the United States.
  • Winner will be chosen randomly.
  • Entries will be accepted until 11:59pm EST Wednesday December 29, 2010.

So just respond to the below question and you could win an American Express Gift Card!

Here's the question....

What should a cruise line do - besides offering a discount - to capture your business?

snacks delivered to the cabin (cookies,pies etc)

Seems like Theme Cruises could be a lot of fun and a big draw for those interested in the particular "theme" but the ones I have seen seem extremely costly and therefore prohabitive....more varied ports, more frequent change ups in the entertainment and more affordable "theme/interest' cruises would keep me coming back.

Other than offering more port locations, more destinations. Cruise ships have great gourmet food, great shopping, and more. I guess more unique experiences that no cruise ship has ever offered before. A different theme every night. Something catered to your needs and wants.

amexcard.jpg

We are excited to announce the CruiseCrazies American Express Gift Card Giveaway! We will be giving away one $50 American Express Gift Card, that you can spend anywhere American Express is accepted! All you need to do to enter to win is leave a comment below answering the designated cruise question. On Thursday December 30, we will randomly select one winner and will contact them to arrange for shipping (we'll take care of shipping costs).

American Express Gift Cards can be used virtually everywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands that welcomes American Express Cards.

Rules:

• Must be a member in order to post forum messages. Not yet a member? Don't worry, Registration is FREE - Join here!

So just respond to the below question and you could win an American Express Gift Card!

Here's the question....

I would like to see the cruise line make better deals with the airlines to make the Europe, Asia and Australia cruises more affordable. Also if they let you book the airline with them but book your own hotel for pre-cruise stays in the port city. We always go a few days early to let our luggage catch up before the ship leaves. Their hotel prices are too high.

I also like the loyalty recognition. I look forward to the special parties when the Captain tells us what coming for RCCL in the future.

I am in favor of the rumored changes to to the RCCL Crown and Anchor Society to count your credits by number of night rather than number of cruises. It seams more fair. You get credit for all the 9-11 night cruises.

I like the new ports they are adding. We cruise for the itinerary. Just help us get their more reasonably.

Diana

amexcard.jpg

Rules:

Here's the question....

I would like to see cruise lines offer a more variety of ports of call.

Improve the frequent users perks program so for example give free internet after say 5 cruises or 25% off on laundry after 3 cruises and 50% odd after 5 and so on. Now, at least on Princess the perks come but only after usually double digit cruises.