• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Jason

New Member Introductions

Rate this topic

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Jon. I've done the Disney Magic out of Port Canaveral with my two adult daughters. What a great get-away. All the "magic" of Disney without the theme park insanity! :laugh: Congratulations and enjoy your honeymoon cruise. Please report back and tell us all about it!

Hello everyone,

I have been on about six cruises with my 7th coming up January 2020. I have traveled a lot but had never been a fan of cruising until last year. I don't know if it's because I'm older and wiser or cheaper (if possible). LOL. Now it seems that all I want to do is cruise. My first cruise was on Dolphin in the early 90's, they are no longer in business.

I have so far cruised on Princess, Carnival, MSC and NCL.  So far MSC is my favorite. 

On 12/3/2019 at 1:41 AM, Dream said:

Hello everyone,

I have been on about six cruises with my 7th coming up January 2020. I have traveled a lot but had never been a fan of cruising until last year. I don't know if it's because I'm older and wiser or cheaper (if possible). LOL. Now it seems that all I want to do is cruise. My first cruise was on Dolphin in the early 90's, they are no longer in business.

I have so far cruised on Princess, Carnival, MSC and NCL.  So far MSC is my favorite. 

Welcome! Glad to hear you have finally discovered the joy of cruising.🙂 I'd love to hear what you love about MSC and why it's your favorite. It's certainly gaining in popularity, so they must be doing something right!

Since you've got cruising on your mind, I'm organizing a group cruise on the new Sky Princess for Nov. 5, 2020, Caribbean from NYC to Miami. Why not join us - the link with all the info is in my signature. 

Enjoy the Pride to Hawaii! That one is on my list, and hope to get there within a couple of years. 

On 12/11/2019 at 8:02 AM, Jan115 said:

Welcome! Glad to hear you have finally discovered the joy of cruising.🙂 I'd love to hear what you love about MSC and why it's your favorite. It's certainly gaining in popularity, so they must be doing something right!

Since you've got cruising on your mind, I'm organizing a group cruise on the new Sky Princess for Nov. 5, 2020, Caribbean from NYC to Miami. Why not join us - the link with all the info is in my signature. 

Enjoy the Pride to Hawaii! That one is on my list, and hope to get there within a couple of years. 

Hi,

I can't say that there's one particular reason that MSC is my favorite. I know that for me they have had the best staff so far and so far the best ship that I've be on (keep in mind I've only done 7 about to do my 8th). Not even close to what you have done!

Sky Princess in November 5, 2020 (day after my birthday) sounds nice but I'm cruising to Dubai December 2020.

Thanks for the invite.