• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Radiance of the Seas 2/19/12 & 3/6/12

Rate this topic

Hi Art,

Well we booked! Unfortunately we will not be sailing with you, that would have been great. We have decided on the B2B Radiance of the Seas April 5th from Sydney to Honolulu and April 22nd Honolulu to Vancouver. I am sooooooo excited!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Art!

Hope you and Kathy are doing well.

You will have to leave Lee and I a message to find somewhere since we get on 4/22/12! :laugh:

Hi Martha and Lee...

Kathy and I are beginning the process of trying to find an airline to fly on to OZ! We'd love to go at least business class, but boy, is that expensive!

We've pretty much narrowed the choices down to United (economy plus) and V Australia (Virgin)...maybe premium economy! Will wait until we get closer to the actual cruise. Head back to PA in early May for Kathy's mothers 102 birthday!...And then over to Kona for a few weeks!

Art

Hi Art!

Hope you and Kathy are doing well.

You will have to leave Lee and I a message to find somewhere since we get on 4/22/12! :laugh:

Hi Martha and Lee...

Kathy and I are beginning the process of trying to find an airline to fly on to OZ! We'd love to go at least business class, but boy, is that expensive!

We've pretty much narrowed the choices down to United (economy plus) and V Australia (Virgin)...maybe premium economy! Will wait until we get closer to the actual cruise. Head back to PA in early May for Kathy's mothers 102 birthday!...And then over to Kona for a few weeks!

Art

Hi Art & Kathy!

Wow! That is wonderful that Kathy's mother will be 102! Hope you enjoy your visit.

Aaah, Kona!! Just 13 mos and we will be over there. I cannot believe we may actually be getting to Hawaii.....

Big news! I have become a travel agent! Have been studying diligently and am expert plus with RCI and Commodore with Princess... figured I would put all that love of travel to work....

Give Kathy our best...

I will try to keep you company on here until someone joins you...

• 3 months later...

Hi all...

Just wanted to update the progress on our "dream" cruise. We finally booked our air travel! :rolleyes2: We'll be flying Qantas (premium economy)! Picked Qantas over Vaustralia because it was $600+ cheaper and had more little perks! Also booked our hotel for overnight in Sydney prior to flight home...Holiday Inn (Rocks). The 3 nights prior to boarding is still to be booked (Sheraton, Darling Harbor) still need a few more Starwood points! Should be ready to book in a week or two! We're getting excited! :smile:

Art