• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sapphire Princess - April 9, 2011

Rate this topic

Be sure to add your cruise to the "Who's Cruising" list. (Link on gray bar above) You may find others there or they may find you also.

I clicked on reply after Mary Lou's signature, and it brought me here. I really don't think I am to "post" right here (???), but when looking below, there was no other place to post.

I just wanted to say thank you to Mary Lou and the rest to HELPED me in my crisis. If you can think of any suggestions pertaining to "understanding" the CC website, it is helpful.

If you click on reply within the person's post, it will automatically copy that entire post. If you scroll down just a wee bit, there is a tab that says Add Reply. That is the one that I use to add a general reply. Now if I wanted to specifically quote something that someone else had written, that is where I would use the Reply within the post.

We're easy to get along with. There really is no right or wrong way to communicate with us!

Thank you all for your reply back. Every little bit helps with info.

I did go into the "roll call" (I call it) area. I didn't see where anyone had listed the Princess Sapphire for April 9th, so I did. So far, I didn't see where anyone else had replied, or that they were going.

Hopefully you all are in WARM areas, as we just had our snow blizzard yesterday, and are "digging out.":wacko: It has been over 18 years since we have had a crisis like this. The last one was an ice storm which was very bad too.

Everyone have a great "hump day."