• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sapphire Princess - Mexican Riviera

Rate this topic

brneyes

Hello,

Hello, I don't know what the problem is, but I have been receiving replies back to my questions in regard to the Princess Sapphire/Mexican Riviera.

The problem, I click on "reply" button, and it never brings up a blank screen for me to reply to. What am I doing wrong???

Hello, I don't know what the problem is, but I have been receiving replies back to my questions in regard to the Princess Sapphire/Mexican Riviera.

The problem, I click on "reply" button, and it never brings up a blank screen for me to reply to. What am I doing wrong???

If you click "Reply" you won't get a blank screen, but rather a "Replying to...." window. Click in the bottom of that window past the word "[ / quote ]", and you should be able to respond. Once your done, click the blue "Add Reply" button and you should see your message added.

Hazelson, I don't know if this will reach you or not, but I thought I would try this area.

After your reply which was in a "box", I did not find any area that said "quote", but found 4 small boxes to click on saying: Back to top, Report, Reply, Multiquote. The only one I tried as I said earlier was the reply, but that didn't seem to work.

I then went all the way to the bottom of the page and found this area. It said Fast Reply, and I clicked and it opened this. I will then click Post to see if it reaches you or anyone.