• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Walking - Boston

Rate this topic

hazelson

• 11 months later...

Hello cruise mavens.

Is it possible to walk from the cruise dock in Boston and get to the sights - like Faneuil (sp) Hall???

Welocome to Boston. Yes it is probaly less than a 1/2-3/4 mile from the cruise port to Faneuil Hall

I guess 15 minutes or so also walkable to to Bostons North End which is like little Italy

Enjoy your visit

Jenn,

Probably a little more time - it took us about 15 minutes to walk to South Station, and Faneuil Hall is another 10 minutes beyond that. However, South Station is also a Tee stop, so you could just hop on... invest in a map, too!

I have never been to Boston and would love to visit there. I remember many years back when my parents did a car trip from Philly to New England and "ate" their way up and down the New England coast. They raved about that trip

• 6 years later...

It is a 2 mile walk from Black Falcon Cruise Terminal to Faneuil Hall, for the average person 30 to 40 minutes, by taxi without traffic about 13 minutes.  If can be walked by really not that close. You can also use the water taxi service, I believe that still stops at the terminal and will take you to long wharf, Faneuil Hall is about 150 meters away.