• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Cruise Review - Hawaii

Rate this topic

scalise12

Our first Hawaii cruise was with NCL. That sealed it. We agreed NEVER to sail on NCL again. The second time was with Celebrity.

I am so sorry that you experienced horrible ship experiences. By your take on the "off the cuff comments", doesn't sound to me tht NCL is going to act on any suggestions/comments.

On the positive side, isn't Hawaii just spectacular?

Thanks for the review, scalise12. I have cruise the Hawaiian Islands twice. Once on the old "Constitution" right before her last sailing. Had a similar experience on that ship, but enjoyed the great Hawaiian Islands. Sailed from San Diego on Celebrity's "Infinity", and had a wonderful experience on that ship and sailing. I have thought of trying NCL around the Islands, so I am glad to hear your views.

thank you for an honest review. Never did like ncl. twice was to many times for us. We will be doing the south pacific islands next year. We are down to three lines will make our mind up soon.

Joe