• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

• 3 months later...

Welcome Sarah. Glad to see you jumping in.

I tend to look at days at sea first when I look at itineraries. We love sea days. After that is cost. (I always try to get the per day cost top be about $100/person for a balcony. Sometimes I can do it. This year we booked 2 cruises because I have bunches of vacation that I have to use up. Once we costed out what a long weekend in Vegas would be, we decided that a 7-day out of LA would be cheaper (and it was). At this point, we don't care if we get off the ship as we have been to Cabo San Lucas and Puerta Vallarta at least 4 or 5 times on other cruises.

Welcome, Sarah. Glad to see you posting. The best cruise we had was an Alaskan cruise. Unbelievable sights. Also sailing out of New York is quite an inspiring sight. Our last cruise was out of Baltimore. Sailing down the Chesepeake Bay is quite a beautiful sight. As you can see, there are lots of choices. It'shard to go wrong with any of them. :thumbup:

Welcome, Sarah. Glad to see you posting. The best cruise we had was an Alaskan cruise. Unbelievable sights. Also sailing out of New York is quite an inspiring sight. Our last cruise was out of Baltimore. Sailing down the Chesepeake Bay is quite a beautiful sight. As you can see, there are lots of choices. It'shard to go wrong with any of them. :thumbup:

I have thought of an Alaskan cruise recently.... I think that might be the way I go next time.... I used to live in Baltimore and the Chesepeake is gorgeous I might look into that one too... I figured every cruise doesnt have to be a caribbean one?!?

You are absolutely right, Sarah! We have done Alaska twice, Hawaii twice, Bermuda and the Galapagos in addition to our Caribbean cruises and we have loved them all! We would also like to do a Chesapeake Bay cruise; and venture over to Europe, etc. Endless possibilities!! I do think everyone needs to see Alaska at least once, though - so keep that one on your "must do soon" list!

Welcome to all our new members. Hope to see you posting in the forums often. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. We have a great group of members who are always happy to help and to meet new people. Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, my name is Gayle.. from looking around i am not nearly as experienced as some of you but i do hope to be one day. Cruises are my favorite vacation and I wanted to join a forum so that i could get good advice and maybe sometime help with other peoples questions too. Looking forward to posting!!