• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

I'm kinda new... signed up ages ago and had a baby, so haven't had much time for anything in a while, but it's been 2 years since my wife and I took our last cruise and the bug's biting big time! But I'm looking forward to recconecting and getting some info/advice and cruising with a kid. So far we've taken 3 cruises, all Carnival, all splendid, done Mexico twice and Western Carib, probably headed back to the Caribbean next!

Welcome, CaliTraveler77, or I should say, welcome back. Congrats on your new baby. Glad you came back to reconnect. Now that we have a brand new forum for cruising with kids, don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have. Hope you'll become a regular around here.

I figure we have a couple years, I don't want to be the guy with the kid still in diapers getting in everyone's way. Our little Madelyn is very advanced and social, so hopefully by 3 she'll also be able to remember/enjoy/participate in the fun!

CaliTraveler77,

When we started cruising , our daughter was 3 and she absolutely loved the camp program on Carnival. In fact, I remember her crying to go back to camp after meals. Worked for us as it gave us time for much needed relaxation.

Hi am Jeannie from Kansas. I am recently widowed and my husband and I loved cruising. I have been on 15 cruises - mostly on Carnival. I hope to continue cruising and perhaps meet other "senior" singles that cruise alone!

Hi Jeannie, so glad you have joined us here on Cruise Crazies. We are a very friendly, chatting group. Come on over to The Daily Dock, we would love to chat with you and get to meet you.