• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

We are booked for one in Dec. and are planning to book one for April 2014. We forgot how much fun we had on the first cruise until we when on the last one. I guess we are hooked on it.

Hi Jerry and Amanda! Yep, you’re hooked – that means you’ll fit in perfectly here! :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Cruisers,

My name is Daneen and I live in Charleston, SC. I've never been on a cruise but I have our first one booked. My husband and I will be on the Carnival Fantasy for 7 days to the Eastern Caribbean on Oct. 6th 2013. We are very excited and can't wait to experience all the wonderful things the cruise has to offer.

Welcome to CruiseCrazies, Daneen! We are cruising October 6, too - except we're going to New England and Canada.

You will LOVE cruising. If you have any questions or help, just ask. There are plenty of experienced cruisers here who are more than happy to assist.

I've never been on a cruise but I have our first one booked.

Watch out Daneen – it’s easy to get hooked on cruising! You’ll probably be planning your next cruise before your first one is done! Have a great trip!

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I've heard that cruising can be very addicting and have no doubt that we will fall in love with it. We have been together for 13 years and this will be our honeymoon/first vacation away from family. We have no expectations except to have a lot of fun and enjoy our time together. Obviously, October 6th can't get here fast enough :)

We have been together for 13 years and this will be our honeymoon/first vacation away from family. We have no expectations except to have a lot of fun and enjoy our time together. Obviously, October 6th can't get here fast enough :)

It’ll be here before you know it Daneen! And it sounds like you’ve really earned this vacation! :biggrin: