• We'd love for you to participate.

Create an account

Ask questions, share experiences and connect.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Any new members want to introduce yourselves???

Rate this topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I am excited to join this site and get to know some fellow cruisers! My first cruise was in 2003 I believe on Royal Caribbean and since then have always been with Carnival. All my previous cruises have been with family, which don't get me wrong have been fun. My next cruise is October 27, 2013 which is my birthday and a reunion. My boyfriend and I are both active duty Air Force members and are not stationed at separate bases. This cruise will be a reunion after 4 months of being separated! I am so excited 116 days!!!

Welcome Lindsey, and thanks for the introduction and your service to our country! Nothing better to celebrate a birthday and a reunion with your sweetheart like a cruise. This is a great community, and you'll fit right in with us!

Welcome aboard,Lindsey! It nice to have you as new members. Also, thanks to you and your husband for your service. We have a grandson who is talking about joining the Air Force. Any advise you two could offer? :smile: :smile:

• 4 weeks later...

Aloha, y'all!!

As the Beatles once said... please allow me to introduce myself!! Call me Mach, 'cause that's who I am.

I am a very experienced cruiser with 23 cruises to my name, 17 of those with Carnival. I have MANY friends at Carnival and value them all. Cruising has been a huge part of my life... in fact, I met my vastly better half at a Carnival commercial shoot in Dallas. We were married on March 4, 2012 at Pier 21, directly in front of the Carnival Magic which we boarded moments after the ceremony. In fact, John Heald (Carnival's Senior Cruise Director) was my best man!

I was with for 5 years as Host Mach until the administrator of the site demanded I end my friendship with John Heald. I refused and left my position as host of many forums and have never returned. After all, wht kind of friend would I be if I turned my back on a friend at the request of a biased system admin?

My entire group left with me and we currently reside at my own forum, CruisinWithTheCrazies.com. We have done many group cruises with more that 300 folk on several of them and a few with only 30 or so but each and every one of them has been fantastic!!

Put me on a ship and I'm a happy camper! I've never had a bad cruise... not once... and I expect I never will. Our next voyage will be a Halloween cruise on the Carnival Magic in October. We've already got our costumes selected and we're counting the days.

We love meeting new folks and welcoming them into our family of Crazie Cruisers.

Hopefully, I'll meet some of y'all in the near future!!!

Ciao!!

Mach

Mach, welcome aboard the CruiseCrazies ship! Since you are already a Crazie Cruiser it should be a great fit.

Thanks so much for the welcome and I agree 100% on the fit!!! We've been 'Cruisin' With the Crazies' for seven years and I don't see a thing on the horizon to change that!!!

:biggrin: